If you haven't guessed it already, my name is Travis Manley. I'm a photographer (who isn't right?), a blogger (you're reading this aren't you?), a gamer, a husband, and a father. This blog is purely for my entertainment and maybe a few other people out there (hi mom). Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 16, 2012

New Sketches

Fight the Power!

More sketches! These are in order from newest to oldest and all created over the last week or so.  I've been working on hands a lot the last few days. One of those tricky things I never really got good at. I'm still working on developing the style for my web comic. Lots of ideas just not quite ready to start posting actual comics yet.



This actually part of a frame I'm working on for the comic.

I've got the style of the face pretty close to what I want. I'm working on bodies now.

Need to come up with some women's hair styles.

Working on expressions here!!!


Heya! ;)

Sketch from a photo.

Same here.

and here.



Family Guy study. Eyelids or no?


I'd totally buy a used car from this guy! lol

What do you mean we're out of bacon?!






No comments:

Post a Comment